Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to patent a product good an inspiration you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of services not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes inventors help make. An additional will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market an invention idea, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.